Tuesday, July 21, 2015

"Just Don't Give A F*#!" (may contain loads of swearing)

In two weeks I am turning 38 and I no longer give a single fuck about some things. I have more pressing issues to deal with.

Warning - this post contains swears. Lots and lots of swears. It's healing for me today, kay? And truly - if you don't like it - I don't give a fuck. Tune back in after I wash my mouth out.

Not one single fuck will be wasted worrying about my body shape. I have big thighs. They jiggle. I have a shit ton of extra skin on my tummy. I am built like a little boy. As my Mum said, I'll never be beautiful. I have scars on my arm like train tracks. My nose is large for my face. My eyes are small for my face, and close set. I have a humungous mouth. My index finger on my left hand veers off to the left. I have extremely long first toes, and bony elven feet. I have tiny, teensy wrists and Edward Scissorhand fingers.I am, in short, no cover model.

Why, oh why, do I let one second of my life be wasted beating myself up for those things? For. Fuck. Sakes.

I have no desire to change my body. It's A-Ok just the way it is. So I am done worrying about it.
I look the way I look, I weigh what I weigh. I am ,and always will be this size. Because it's fine. So no more fucks will be given.

It's time to make my choices based on who I am not on what I believe I should be.

Fuck society and it's perfect ideals.

Middle fingers to people who judge my lack of perfection. Look in the mirror first.

A big kiss my ass to my fear that if I stop fretting over the outside, I'll have to address other things in my life that I'd so dearly love to avoid. Grow up, Annie. Grow the fuck up and get your shit done.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE to the voice in my head that tells me I'm not good enough. I'm no longer listening.

So, since I stopped trying to change my body years ago, I am now going to stop wishing and wasting time on worrying about it at all.

Not one more fuck shall me misspent in this way by me. I have more important things to do.

And truly? So do you.

Find Your CORE.
t



No comments:

Post a Comment