Saturday, May 2, 2015

"Let's Go To The Ex"Day 4 of 26.2

Friday. I love Fridays! Nothing much to report really, so I will mostly let the pictures do the talking today.

Short 6K run this morning with the birdies

Last minute trip to chiropractor to see if he can help with some knee and hip pain I've been experiencing. His answer was this pretty design on the back of knee. No fair. It doesn't match the outfit I had planned!
Dr. Poray is a KT Tape artist!

Then I headed out to Mississauga to pick up race packages,numbers,check out the booths and other fun stuff.


Getting our "Expo" on!



My new lucky number!

Size 50 shoe, anyone?

"the lovely number lady - volunteers are awesome and make events like this happen!"



Stocking up on my favourite bars - SOOOOO yummy!!


ALL the goodies - great swag bag - thanks Mississauga Marathon!


Find Your CORE

No comments:

Post a Comment