Thursday, May 2, 2013

"Courage, it couldn't come at a worse time"

Someone told me last week that I was fearless and crazy. Crazy? Yep! I'll take it. But fearless - far from it.
I fear tonnes, I mean TONNES of things!
For example (things that I fear):
i) bathrooms where the toilet is out of arms reach of the door.
ii) failure. Failure scares me. I'm actually anxious just typing it.
iii) pigeons. Don't ask - they just peck too much.
iv) commitment - I am always terrified I can't follow through and will disappoint. It takes me a long time to trust a friendship/partner etc.. to love me despite my flaws.
v) food group mix ups. I like my vegetables/starches and proteins to remain in their own corner of the plate, no socializing please.
vi) my daughter never knowing how beautiful inside and out she truly is
vii) financial ruin - is money ever not terrifying?
viii) people finding out that I am not what I seem - that this is not my natural hair colour, not my real name, not my...oh no! - I guess the cat's out of the bag :)

But you know, "courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it". So don't let your fear stop you from loving every second of this crazy existence!

Find Your CORE!



No comments:

Post a Comment