Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Frustration!

We all feel it. Especially women, for whom this time of year can be more work than pleasure.  Little did I know that unless you are selling the "toy de jour" that nobody walks through your door in December! I understand totally that this is such a crazy time of year. Parties, shopping, more parties, preparations, insanity!  I do worry that we get too wrapped up in the craziness and forget to do things for ourselves. I know - I am just as guilty and should practise what I preach.  On that note - I am going to a Yoga class tomorrow to help get my own head on straight. 
All work and no play make us boring, people!  Play hard, and the result will be a happier, healthier you. And no need to make those drastic New Year's resolutions.  Don't "eat now" and "pay later". Eat well year round, love your body and treat it well with exercise, dancing, warm, soapy baths, Ki Drop massages, hot Latin hunks/babes fanning you with palm fronds..... Okay - I'm getting carried away, but you get the picture.  
Find something you love, something or someone that inspires you to get up and move. I guarantee you will feel great, look great and have the energy required to do all that is required of you and more! Now go and hang the garland on the tree, enjoy a warm egg nog, and plan to keep yourself a priority this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment