Friday, January 21, 2011

Why I LOVE what we do!

When Sean and I started up this fitness venture in September, we had some lofty expectations and absolutely no idea how much work it would be to take even the first step on the ladder to making those come true.  Patience, dedication and commitment have definitely become keywords in our lives. If you know me, however, you know that patience is not my strength. 
We are now about 6 months into this adventure and I love to look back and remember all the people who have come to be a part of our CORE family.  It doesn't matter whether it is a class of two people or twenty, the most wonderful part is watching people's faces relax, fill with delight and laughter, and watch them transport away from the everyday into the right now.  It is wonderful each week to look forward to seeing our fitness friends, old and new, and to see how changed they are when they walk (or shimmy) out of class.
So, like I preach to my clients, it will take a lot of patience to achieve the quantifiable results that we want, but in the meantime, I am going to enjoy every second of this amazing opportunity and with the people who let me into their lives each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment