Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Workout Wednesday "Taking Care of Business"

Some days you just can't get out for your run/bootcamp/Zumba/pilates/whateverworkoutyouhadplanned because of time, life, stuff getting in the way. I am going to share with you the most ridiculously simple, easy to follow, do at your own pace, finish in 15/20/25/30 minute workout EVER. This has been my go to workout when I am stuck for time, motivation, or inspiration. Sometimes even deciding WHAT to do is too much effort - and I want to get you moving regardless.
So (drumroll please) here is my "Annie's Quickie Workout" for your busy day please. Now no excuses - you can do this anywhere, anytime, for however long you have available. Okay?

10 Burpees
20 Squats
10 Push Ups
20 Reverse Lunges
10 Sit Ups
20 Mountain Climbers


Repeat as many times as you can, without stopping (except to hydrate of course) until your allotted time is up. Include a warm up (jumping jacks 1 min, stair climbing 2 min, jumping jacks 1 min) and a stretch/cool down.
So next time I say I've had a quickie, get your mind out of the gutter will you? I've simply been taking care of my heath :P

Find Your CORE

Disclaimer: please remember to consult a doctor before beginning any exercise program.

No comments:

Post a Comment